Sartaj Bal’s legal practice includes representing clients in business and intellectual property disputes. Mr. Bal is an experienced attorney versed in handling every stage of commercial litigation – from pretrial, through trial and appeal. Mr. Bal has represented clients in patent, trademark, trade secret, anti-trust, copyright, and other complex business litigation. Outside of his law practice, Mr. Bal has also served as an adjunct professor of intellectual property law.
Mr. Bal’s patent experience includes a wide array of technologies for oil and gas, software, alternative energy, and medical devices. In addition to litigating disputes in various state and federal courts, including courts of appeal, Mr. Bal is experienced representing clients in arbitration through the American Arbitration Association and the State Office of Administrative Hearings. Mr. Bal is also experienced in drafting patent invalidity opinions.
- South Texas College of Law, received Juris Doctorate in 2009.
- Texas A&M University received B.S. in Chemical Engineering in 2003.
Prior Professional Experience
- Sartaj Bal, PC
- Conley Rose, PC
- Matthews Lawson & Johnson, PLLC
- D’Ambrosio and Menon, PLLC
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- Mustang Engineering
- TXU Electric and Gas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- All Texas Courts