Houston Trademark Attorney
Speak to our experienced lawyer! Call (832) 981-6114 today
At The Elliott Law Firm, PLLC, our team has more than 30 years of collective experience in trademark practice, covering the selection, clearance, and protection of trademarks. Our Houston trademark attorneys can explain every aspect of the selection, use and registration process, including:
- Service marks
- Trade dress
In any scenario, our legal team can help you create a plan of action that can best contribute to the success of your business and protection of your intellectual property.
Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation!
Our firm's areas of practice include the following:
- Selection of an appropriate trademark
- Providing trademark clearance and availability opinions
- Applying for federal and state registration of trademarks
- Enforcement of trademarks against infringers in court
- Defending against trademark infringement claims
- Opposition proceedings
- Cancellation proceedings
- Breach of contracts involving trademark provisions
- Unfair competition that includes trademarks
- Dilution of trademarks
Our legal team is highly experienced in trademark infringement litigation and trials in both federal and state courts involving both unregistered and registered marks.
In addition to litigation, we also offer trademark availability and clearance searches and opinions. As skilled and versatile trademark attorneys, we can use our knowledge of intellectual property law to assist our clients in preparing, evaluating, and responding to cease-and-desist letters. We can help you engage in the preparation, filing, and prosecution of applications for federal registration of trademarks with the USPTO, as well as applications for state registration trademarks.
What to do if someone infringed your trademark?
If you find that someone is using a trademark that you have established brand loyalty with, you are at risk for losing credibility among your consumers as well as revenue. You have trademark rights and we want to protect them. In some cases, these trademark rights may be enforceable if your brand’s trademark has been infringed upon.
- Our team has experience before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- We have represented clients in both cancellation and opposition proceedings.
- Our firm can coordinate with foreign counsel to secure and maintain foreign trademark registrations as well.
- We also handle other trademark issues such as trademark assignments and license agreements.
Contact The Elliott Law Firm, PLLC Today for Your Free Consultation
Don't wait another moment to retain a skilled Houston trademark lawyer! The path to identifying the high quality of your goods or services can start with a clear, enforceable trademark.
Contact The Elliott Law Firm, PLLC today to schedule a free case evaluation with a helpful member of our legal team.